Monday 26 November 2018

Songs of Blades and Heroes - Greek adventure

It's been a long time since I posted anything - but actually blogging has been a distant runner up to gaming, painting and modelling.  In the time I last posted (back in January 2017) I've built half an Old West town, repainted some old 40k marines, a further Napoleonic french regiment and 2 forces for the newly released Middle Earth battle game.  I'll post photos as soon as I can.

 The following photos were from a game I played earlier in April, using Wargames Foundry Greeks and Mythical monsters (Skeletons and Medusa).  We used Song of Blades and Heroes as it's pretty simplistic but still gives a great game.  In this a force of Argonauts and Heroes took on the King of Colchis in the ruins of a temple.


 








The temple was scratch built from wedding cake pillars and foam and although is perhaps a little too big, really added to the atmosphere of the game.



No comments:

Post a Comment