Is there a point to setting and putting down my targets for 2016? I think it would be a good idea to bring some discipline into my hobby so here goes.
The blog - to write batreps and aar's for all games.
- to produce at least one terrain 'how I did it' rather than a tutorial.
Painting - Overall to reduce the lead/plastic pile by painting...
- the Victrix British and Perry Light Dragoons for Song of Drums and Shakos
- the Averland army
- the 1/72 modern Special forces and Militia for Black Ops at least
- the Heroquest monsters
- the last details on existing models (I seem to move on far too quickly to new projects)
- keeping my painting desk tidier!
Terrain - to make a few generic pieces for WW2 or Napoleonics and perhaps some printed cardboard for modern
- finish off the Woodland scenics trees plus acquire some pine trees and base them
Gaming - to continue gaming every 2 or 3 weeks
- to try out a few of the unused rulesets that I have models for, especially Lion Rampant a bit more Muskets and Tomahawks and something from the TwoFatLardies
- No new periods!
Buying - to limit miniature purchases. Hamburg Tactica is in a few weeks and I'd like to keep my expenditure restricted to a few Perry Nap's, perhaps a US airborne AT gun and some scenery supplies.
Wish me luck!